Culinary is a 600-hour program that gives introductory training to help prepare students for a career in foodservice operations. This course is broken into 17 different modules that will help to develop skills in sanitation practices, cooking, baking, customer service, and restaurant management. Through hands-on training, students gain experience in our state-of-the-art training facility and through a wide variety of project-based learning activities and externship opportunities.
- Sanitation and Safety ServSafe Credential
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- Product Selection and Purchasing
- Math for Culinary Arts
- Nutrition for Food Service
- Food Preparation I
- Beginning Baking
- Dining Room Service
- Food Preparation II
- Meat Seafood Poultry
- Garde Manger
- Technology in the Workplace
- Customer and Public Relations
- Catering and Menu Management
- Supervisory Management
- International Cuisine
- Culinary Work-Based Practicum
Course Tuition – $8,500.00
Tuition cost for Culinary includes classroom materials, books, and exam preparation study guides and examinations application fees. Examinations include Managefirst, Serve Safe
- Students may have the opportunity to gain additional credentials at their own expense.
- Entry dates, program cost, and individual module cost subject to change without notice.