Get Started Today
Our Heavy Equipment course consists of 100 hours of training; 10 classroom hours, and 90 field experience hours.
The course of study covers the following topics:
- Safety Precautions
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment operation
- Truck and trailer operation
Save on tuition costs by joining our combination program! Call for more information!!
The tuition covers the cost of:
- DOT physical and drug screen
- CDL permit
- CDL skills test
- Use of the school’s vehicle for CDL testing
- CDL license
- Job placement assistance during and after training
Financial aid is available based on eligibility through WIOA, NAFTA, TAA, TRA, OOD, VA, Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, employer-sponsored, or SB1 student loans. Private Student Loans are accepted.
If you would like to see our training facility, or if you have any questions, please call 419-998-2969 or 1-866-276-5562 or email to [email protected]
- Students must have a valid driver’s license, pass a DOT physical examination and school-approved drug screen.
- 18 years of age allows students to drive in-state only.
- Minimum age of 21 for interstate driving.
- Students must have no more than four (4) points on his or her current license.
- No DUI / DWI / OMVI motor vehicle substance convictions in the previous five (5) years.