Get Started Today
Our Heavy Equipment course consists of 100 hours of training; 10 classroom hours, and 90 field experience hours.
The course of study covers the following topics:
- Safety Precautions
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment operation
- Truck and trailer operation
Save on tuition costs by joining our combination program! Call for more information!!
The tuition covers the cost of:
- DOT physical and drug screen
- CDL permit
- CDL skills test
- Use of the school’s vehicle for CDL testing
- CDL license
- Job placement assistance during and after training
- Text books
Financial aid is available based on eligibility through WIOA, NAFTA, TAA, TRA, OOD, VA, Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, employer sponsored, or SB1 student loans. Private Student Loans are accepted.
If you would like to see our training facility, or if you have any questions, please call 419-998-2969 or 1-866-276-5562 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must have valid driver’s license, pass a DOT physical examination and school approved drug screen.
- 18 years of age allows students to drive in-state only.
- Minimum age of 21 for interstate driving.
- Students must have no more than four (4) points on his or her current license.
- No DUI / DWI / OMVI motor vehicle substance convictions in the previous five (5) years.
June 3, 2019 – July 8, 2019
Aug. 5, 2019 – Sept. 9, 2019
Sept. 23, 2019 – Oct. 24, 2019