Our Class B CDL course consists of 120 hours of training; 60 classroom hours and 60 hours of range and road training. At the end of the training, the student will take the CDL skills test in the school’s vehicle.
3-Week Day Schedule
Day classes meet Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
October 4 – October 22, 2021
6-Week Night Schedule
Evening classes meet Monday – Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
September 27 – November 4, 2021
Tuition | $3,200
The tuition covers the cost of:
- DOT physical and drug screen
- CDL permit
- CDL skills test
- Use of the school’s vehicle for CDL testing
- CDL license
- Job placement assistance during and after training
- All supplies and materials used while training
There is a $200 application fee that covers the cost of a copy of driving record (driver’s abstract), DOT physical and drug screen.
Financial aid is available based on eligibility through WIOA, NAFTA, TAA, TRA, OOD, VA, Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, employer-sponsored or SB1 student loans. Private Student Loans are accepted.
If you would like to see our training facility, or if you have any questions, please call 419-998-2969 or 1-866-276-5562 or email to [email protected]
Save on tuition costs by joining our combination program! Call for more information!!
- Students must have valid driver’s license, pass a DOT physical examination and school approved drug screen.
- 18 years of age allows students to drive in-state only.
- Minimum age of 21 for interstate driving.
- Students must have no more than four (4) points on his or her current license.
- No DUI / DWI / OMVI motor vehicle substance convictions in the previous five (5) years.