Get Started Today
Our Class B CDL course consists of 120 hours of training; 60 classroom hours and 60 hours of range and road training. At the end of the training, the student will take the CDL skills test in the school’s vehicle.
3-Week Day Schedule
Day classes meet Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
May 28, 2019 – June 17, 2019
July 8, 2019 – July 26, 2019
August 12, 2019 – August 20, 2019
September 23, 2019 – October 11, 2019
October 28, 2019 – November 15, 2019
6-Week Night Schedule
Evening classes meet Monday – Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
May 28, 2019 – July 9, 2019
August 12, 2019 – September 23, 2019
Save on tuition costs by joining our combination program! Call for more information!!
The tuition covers the cost of:
- DOT physical and drug screen
- CDL permit
- CDL skills test
- Use of the school’s vehicle for CDL testing
- CDL license
- Job placement assistance during and after training
- All supplies and materials used while training
Financial aid is available based on eligibility through WIOA, NAFTA, TAA, TRA, OOD, VA, Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, employer-sponsored or SB1 student loans. Private Student Loans are accepted.
If you would like to see our training facility, or if you have any questions, please call 419-998-2969 or 1-866-276-5562 or email to email@example.com.
- Students must have valid driver’s license, pass a DOT physical examination and school approved drug screen.
- 18 years of age allows students to drive in-state only.
- Minimum age of 21 for interstate driving.
- Students must have no more than four (4) points on his or her current license.
- No DUI / DWI / OMVI motor vehicle substance convictions in the previous five (5) years.